Abby has tagged me with “8 Very Random Things.”Okay, this is how it works. Once you are tagged, you must:
A) Link to the person who tagged you.
B) Post the rules before your list.
C) List 8 random things about yourself.
D) At the end of the post you must tag and link to 8 other people.
E) Visit their blogs and leave a comment letting them know they’ve are it.
Let’s hope I can keep this all straight….
1. My husband and I used to run a BBS called The Funny Farm and we were a node of the original Fibernet before it became an email list.
2. All the dogs I’ve owned in my adult life have been hypothyroid. It’s pretty depressing. I now tell breeders if they want to find out if they have a thyroid problem in their line, just sell me a dog!
3. I have attended Susan Garrett’s agility camps 3 times.
4. I now regret having never gone to chicken camp.
5. I have been spinning for over 20 years.
6. During a flyball heat I have fell down and my team just kept racing while I attempted to crawl out of the way…
7. My big looms all have names, my spinning wheels don’t.
8. Both I and Priscilla Gibson-Roberts went to Purdue University. But not at the same time.